Should I Hire a Wedding Planner?
Brides typically hire wedding planners for one of four reasons: they are 1 – super busy, 2 – overwhelmed, 3 – highly competitive, or 4 – set on achieving absolute perfection. No matter your reason, let’s see what expertise and services professional wedding planners offer.
Fundamentally, a wedding planner is hired to plan, organize, coordinate, and professionally execute the wedding ceremony, reception, and sometimes honeymoon. Their duties may be all encompassing or limited to those specifically contracted for.
Types of wedding planners
Pros and Cons of Hiring a Wedding Planner
A professional wedding planner will help:
- Select themes and concepts.
- Provide emotional and intellectual support.
- Assist with gown selection.
- Assist with the guest list.
- Competitively shop and price all providers.
- Keep the bride and groom informed and up to date with current information.
- Coordinate travel and rooming arrangements for the bride and groom.
- Negotiate with venues, vendors, and service providers.
- Plan and provide rehearsal dinner locale, menu, and services.
- See to special needs or requests.
- Receive deliveries.
- Do event set up.
- Keep the people, performers, and elements on time.
- See to cleaning up and restoring the venue.
- Provide for or in fact return all items to vendors or appropriate people.
- Manage delivery of the marriage videos, photo album, and other mementos.
- Handle crisis intervention and emergencies.
- Have backup plans for inclement weather, no show participants, and/or failed deliveries.
- If authorized, make payments to equipment companies, vendors, purveyors, and service providers.
They are particularly adept at getting venues, creating uniquely wonderful events, staying abreast of emerging trends, providing upscale and stylish events, and providing a vendor list for:
- Gowns and accessories
- Favors and accessories
- Personal assistants
- Props and accoutrements
- Sound, lighting, staging
- Room reservations
What You’re Missing Without a Wedding Planner!
As you can see, wedding planners do an awful lot. Base prices for their services typically range between $1,000 – $3,000 for modest events with average requirements. However, a high performing, professional wedding planner who is hired to acquire and oversee every aspect of a large wedding can easily cost in the mid-range of five figures. As with all things, the more you get, the more you pay. And you get what you pay for.
The fact that the Royal Wedding Chapel provides planners within their booking price and coordinators makes them a superbly attractive option for your wedding inquiries. Ask about any or all of the above and expect confident and complete answers.
So, the answer to the question: “Should I hire a wedding planner?” is “Yes” if you want consummate care and attention to your specific needs. When you are too busy, overwhelmed, wanting a wedding everyone will envy, or bent on having a perfect event where nothing goes wrong, hire a professional wedding planners.
Because Las Vegas is the Wedding Capital of the World and because the Royal Wedding Chapel enjoys international acclaim, you can expect consummate, professional help when you reach out to them. Contact the Royal Wedding Chapel today at 702.780-0555 or online at Royalweddingchapel.com
Why is the Royal Wedding Chapel the Best Choice in Las Vegas?
Royal Wedding Chapel is the best place in all of Las Vegas when it comes to finding help from the most conscientious and expert wedding planners available. They bring together years of first hand wedding experiences from all across the world, and they have unparalleled eyes for details and elegance. You’ll get honest advice, professional services of the highest quality, and full-time assistance. No matter how involved your wedding is, they will keep things simple and easy for you. And believe it or not, they will almost always save you money.